Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fitness and Me ---- 1

I have been a bit of a fitness aficionado ever since the ''Youth Movement' days. There I met guys like Kennedy, Sabby and Michael 'Bandy' who fuelled this yearning for fitness. Very soon I came to be known as "TARZAN". And secretely I was pleased even though it was invariably always preceeded by "PAPER". In due course of time, when the workout began to show, I was upgraded to "CARDBOARD TARZAN". After a few years my interest in fitness waned and a smallish stomach began to show and I earned the nickname of "PAITLIA". And even today there are still a few members of that YM group that still (fondly) remember me as "PAITS". Not anymore guys !!!!!! But that's another story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha I love this one ....


Yeah yeah yeah I know I need to get a life