Friday, March 16, 2007

My Daughter, My Wife - My Family


What a fantastic kid she is. I'd like to think that she's a bit like I was when I was her age. She is currently in class four and scores extremely well in all her subjects . I remember quite clearly that my grades were dropping after class two and so the theory that she might be like me is slowly going out the window.

Yes ! Now that I think about it, she is without doubt so much better than I was (at her age) !! Quite clearly Jacqui is doing a fantastic job with her. I see them together and I know that there is no way in hell that I could even do a fraction what Jacqui does. And now while on the subject of Jacqui, let me say that I am blessed indeed to have Jacqui on my side. Why? Simply because I have seen what happens to those who are not on the same side that she is on.

I shudder (not unlike what vehicles do when they 'judder') to think what my life might be without Jacqui and Rithika. My Family - I love them !

3 comments:

Lynda D'Souza said...

Welcome God of the day to the world of blogs. Let me warn you it shall take over your day...night...and every waking hour possible!

I speak from experience...me who never spent more than 10 mins at the p.c. bar now can't wait for the kids to go to sleep so I can blog..blog..blog...oh what joy!!!

And a big wet one for our Rithika!!

Dinesh Alexander D'Souza said...

Thank you Lynda. I have a warm feeling after your welcome note. Wait.......it's wet too and it's not raining. I have pissed myself with the joy of blogging!!

Anonymous said...

Dinu, I did not read your past blogs ... so I am catching up on them now ....... the are fun ...