Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Tailor - New Suits - Old Men

Had to stitch a new suit for the FHC. Jacqui insisted that I get myself a new one. In her words exactly, delivered with finality, "You will not to wear this suit" (talking about the one I got myself in December for the Ruby Anniversary). And so... I took Richie - our neighbour and very close friend - and we went suit shopping. After stopping in at three outlets and finding nothing to our satisfaction we decided to buy material and stitch suits. So we went into the Raymonds shop at Elco Arcade and settled on the material and even decided to stitch there. Didn't know they stitched but apparently they have been for a very long time so we decided to chance it. Went for a fitting a couple of days later and was pleasantly surprised at the fit - the best I've had yet. Raymonds Zindabad!! Elco Arcade too!! (from where all Bandraites have or will purchase something at some time in their lives).

No comments: